The Manifestation of Ingratitude
Here are the completed notes from the Sunday Evening Service November 8, 2015:
Scripture: Luke 17 / Leviticus 13:5
6 Thought Provoking Questions for Consideration:
- When you give thanks is it routine or heartfelt gratitude to God?
- Are you consistent and intentional about giving specific thanks to God?
- Is your glass half full or half empty?
- If you lost everything today that you haven’t thanked God for in the past week how substantial of a loss would you suffer?
- Do you pause to consider daily God’s hand in your life?
- How often do you find yourself complaining?
Other Notes to Consider:
- Acts 17:25 – He gives to all life, breath, and all things
- Ephesians 5:20 – Giving thanks for all things ALWAYS
- Romans 1:21 – Failure to give God the thanks due Him is sin
- I Thessalonians 5:18 – in everything give thanks
- In all circumstances give thanks – even those we would not feel thankful about
- Romans 8:28