Worship @ Corner StoneJuly 2, 2015
A Christ-centered Community
Riding along Route 130 in Amherst County, Virginia, you will pass through an area called Naola. Corner Stone Baptist Church has been established in this location since 1847. From purely passing by our church grounds and facilities; you may think nothing would interest you at this small country church. However, you may want to reconsider this particular church for the following reasons:
- Diverse age groups– from young children, middle & high school students, both young and senior adults.
- Solid Bible preaching and teaching– that is sound doctrinally, practical and uncompromising
- Atmosphere of warmth, love and acceptance– age, race and social status does not matter
- Missions’ emphasis– to make God’s glory known in all the world.
- Emphasis on the establishment and practice of spiritual discipline such as Bible reading, prayer, Scripture memory
– Word of Life Program for Preschool-12th Grade.
- Strong, active seniors group.
- A Sunday school that connects families for growth – Our classes cover Genesis- Revelation, lessons are chronological and synchronized across age groups from preschool through adult